Wednesday 1 October 2014

#50 - OCTOBER // CHOC CHIP COOKIES

Hi there! It's October already and i'm gonna start school soon. I had a wonderful holiday for the past month & i wouldn't deem it as "rotting" away but relaxing. Hehehehe. I love when the year is coming to an end because it's autumn/winter, (not that Singapore has 4 seasons) but something about those seasons makes me happy. Did I mention I love autumn/winter style as well? Just something about layers, denim, coats, boots (urgh) make me tingle inside. ^^ Anyway, I'm praying for a wonderful, restful and enjoyable semester for my last year in school. 

//


Yes, I have another foodie post today. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies out of the blue. Idk why, i just felt like it...I guess we all have those days where you just spontaneously feel like doing/eating something right? Although the recipe turned out a little too sweet and the cookies too wide, it was still edible. A sweet treat for tea/snacking. Hope you like it? :)







//

I do upload my photos all on my tumblr photoblog so if you'll like to check them out,
http://foxusphotos.tumblr.com/ or the link will be under the inspiration column >>>

Be blessed and thanks for reading, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment