Saturday 27 September 2014

#49 - EAT WITH ME

Hi. I've kept these photos in my folder, just waiting for the right time to post them. So, I thought it'll be a good time to share it on my blog.


//

My mum makes delicious carrot cakes. I mean their the best i've ever tasted. Since I'm no food critique, maybe you'll like to try them for yourself? :) drop me an email!


Also, her cinammon buns are delicious. I don't think I could get sick of it. Kinda craving for it right now.


Lastly, I made pancakes for breakfast one morning and they turned out super nice. Not to brag.....but...they are really good. It goes well with chocolates/fresh fruits or bacon/eggs. Plus, super easy to make.


//

So, what do you think of this series? Let me know.
Be blessed and thanks for reading, x.

(p.s. i did create the hainan island video via my mobile, so i'll put snippets on my instagram)
(p.p.s thank you everyone who checked out my blog and gave me sweet comments personally xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment