Thursday 16 October 2014

#51 - WILD SCHOOL BELLE

Boo. Well yeah, its Halloween season ain't it? Instead of all that gory makeup and "figure of imagination creature" looks, I thought I'll do something more glamorous(?) I don't claim or try to be a makeup artist here but like how people put face paint on themselves; that's what im doing :)

- - 


Makeup/Beauty is a hobby (i guess you can count it as one?) of mine and since it's been a while i've posted something beauty related I thought it'll be appropriate to share this. School is starting for me next week and coincidentally, this look might be something wearable for school too. This is an experimental post cos I don't usually wear thick liners, heavy shadows etc so I hope anyone out there might be inspired to try it out too ;)



I find that not many can pull of the dark lip and for those who can, I totally admire. A dark lip just gives off a certain........aura - mysterious and untouchable. I don't know, that's how I feel. How about you? Anyway, I was inspired by Claire to do this look. Plus, she is like the Originals (if you watch Vampire Diaries, you would know what I'm talking about :P) of dark lips. 



Patterned Top: Uniqlo
Leather Peplum: Dorothy Perkins
Coat: Granny's

- - 

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading and be blessed, x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment